Hello,I made this orange makeup look a few weeks ago before I got sick with the flu and such, and since I felt like crap I didn’t even go on my laptop, so I also didn’t do anything on my blog. Now that I am getting better, I’m back to blogging. So, since I love autumn so much, I did this makeup look inspired by the orange colors of fall. And orange is my 2nd favorite color after pink.
- I start with a clean face, with moisterizer and lipbalm on.
- I apply my Bourjous foundation with a damp makeup sponge (a beautyblender dupe) all over my face, very lightly.
- The next step is my concealer, I apply this under my eyes, a little on my nose and forehead and a little bit on my chin. And blend it all in with a damp mini makeup sponge.
- Then I powder my face with a fluffy big Essence brush and my Essence peach powder. I just lightly sweep the brush and powder over my face.
- To finish off my face makeup I use my Milani Baked Blush in the color Bella Bellini with an Essence blush brush. I just sweep it over my cheeks, nose, forehead, well basically everywhere, because I LOVE blush haha.
- For my eyes I used the color “Cookie Dough” in the crease, and blend this with an Essence Blending Brush.
- Next I took “Running Late” and apply this color all over my lid. I used an flat eyeshadow brush from Essence for this.
- Since I thought “Running Late” was to light on my lids, I went over it with ” Sweet N Sour” to intensify the color.
- Then I used a combo from “Cookie Dough” and “Running Late” and blended this some more in the crease.
- When I was happy with the colors and blending, I used the color “Dreams” and put the color lightly on my lids with my finger for a nice little pop of “bling”.
- And to make the look complete, I curled my lashes with an Essence lash curler and coated them with some Brown Essence mascara for a soft finished look.
- To finish everything about this makeup look off, I used my Makeup Revolution Matte Lip Kit in the color Regal. A pretty red/orange color, perfect for Fall.
Love Vanessa xoFollow my blog with Bloglovin